Who’s ready for an outdoor rug roundup? Today, I thought it would be fun to share with you a quick review of my outdoor rug from Boutique Rugs along with a roundup of all of my outdoor rug favorites from Boutique Rugs. Last week, I shared a full tour of this space, but I wanted to go into more details on my rug since I get so many questions about it. So, before I share all of my favorites, let me share with you a few reasons why I love this outdoor rug from Boutique Rugs so much.
Outdoor Rug Review
- Price point! You can’t beat the price on this rug! Use code NEST55 to get 55% off!
- Quality– I’ve only had mine for about 4 months, but it still looks brand new. By far the best quality you are going to find.
- Easy To Clean– So far so good getting spots off of it.
- Beautiful Print! Obsessed with the simple tribal print and colors. It matched my color scheme perfectly.
- Versitile– Love that his rug would be a beautiful indoor or outdoor rug!
Overall, I am so in love with this rug! It is called Thortonsville and you can see the link below along with a few of my outdoor rug favorites from Boutique Rugs.